Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Book of Mormon Musical Takeover - Newcastle

Heyo Loves!
This week was so great.
Here are the SCTOP10 for the week

1.Our friend Lily Ann got baptised!! Such a fantastic day. She is in a part member family we've been working with for a while now and she has been wonderful to teach. She has so much joy in her!

2. The Book of Mormon Musical came to Manchester and so the Zone Leaders went up to Manchester for 2 days to do Street Displays at 10:30PM as people were coming out of the show! A majority of the people just laughed at us or said something along the lines of "Run! Run! It's the real Mormons!" Haha it was a good time. But! There were a few people we found who were SO good I was blown away. The musical sparked their interest just enough to meet with us again!

3. We have had ice cream every single day this week

4. Went on a super fun last exchange w Elder Bellassai! Going to miss the Italian Stallion...

5. TRANSFERS: staying in Newcastle for another and getting Elder Nathan! We are going to put in so much work this transfer, I am hyped.

And that's all I have time for!

I love the Lord! I love my mission! And I'm trying my very hardest to love the crazy amounts of rain we get but seriously it's been forever since we had a nice sunny day and my clothes can't dry fast enough to keep up with it haha

Be Brave for Jesus!
Much love
Elder McConkie

Pics:
LILY ANN!
Prepping for battle✊
Elder Bellassai
Massive rain storm at 11pm in central Manchester haha





No comments:

Post a Comment