Monday, June 17, 2019

Aussie Power!!! - Newcastle

Gooooood morning
This week was exciting!
This week I said goodbye to my man Elder Dawe and it's super weird not having him around. We were together for a crazy long time and saw a lot of miracles together. He will be missed.
But! I got a new companion and his name is Elder Nathan and crikey he has the nicest Australian accent you've ever heard. He's a beast and we are puttin in work! It's gonna be a great transfer.

We got the chance to take 5 of our Recent Converts to the temple on Saturday and it was absolutely wonderful. I'm grateful to watch some of my best friends progress in the gospel!

Fun fact: I'm driving all the time now which is terrifying. Elder Nathan and I have made a little jingle we sing every time we almost get T-boned haha these British roads are as confusing as they get. Its like every time theyre not sure what to do they just throw a massive roundabout in the street. And let me tell ya, I don't understand roundabouts.

There's a scripture in 1 Peter 5:5:
"...be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."
Go to God with sincerity and Humility! Be willing to try, be willing to learn, and be willing to act! The Lord will bless you with love inspired correction and bless you a whole bunch as you seek to place your agency in his hands.

Much love from Newcastle.. "the land down under" Lyme ;)
Hurrah for Israel!!
Elder McConkie




Nida and Mary❤

Rest in peace brother dawe

Me and Elder Nathan



No comments:

Post a Comment