Monday, April 8, 2019

Get on the Boat! - Newcastle, England

Hello Loves!

Despite my utterly dismal efforts to write group emails over the past like 10 weeks I am still on and loving my mission haha I just have such little time. I will be better!

A whole lot has happened since I last wrote, but the Lord has blessed us here in Newcastle. The miracles we've seen have been tremendous. 

Here are a few things that happened this week, and some things I learned!

Our friends Nida and Mary had their baptismal interview! We have been working with them a lot since I've come into Newcastle and their conversion has been outstanding. Mary is 14 and had an incredible experience with the Priesthood and has been so receptive to the spirit since then. She is amazing and even bore her testimony in sacrament meeting a few weeks ago! Her mother Nida had a lot of questions at first but has told us how "The Book of Mormon has all the answers" and she's gained countless confirmations of its truthfulness. We are so excited for them and have grown to love them so much! 

Well look at this.. I procrastinated it yet again and now have no more time haha

But just to finish, I love President Russell M. Nelson. His Sunday morning session talk got me so hyped to go out and work. There's not enough time in a day to even write a group email because there's too much to do haha. I felt like I was watching a modern day Noah, letting the world know that "time is running out" and it's time to get on the boat! When the flood comes, make absolutely sure that you will be on the boat. Follow the prophet!

Anyways gotta dash
Love you all!
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder McConkie

No comments:

Post a Comment