Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Usain Bolt - Manchester, England


Hello friends and family!

What a week! Oh my days it went fast.

This week was busy and Elder Carlson and I have been quite literally sprinting all over Manchester in our suits and sidebags going from place to place because there is never enough time in a day. I remember watching elders in Prague run around in their suits and thinking that it was the most missionary thing possible so when I do it I just think to myself "Wow! I'm really a missionary!" it's great

We've had a lot of great lessons too with some of our new friends. One of which is this man I miraculously found thanks to the spirit, named Pascal. I don't think I've ever met someone who loves Jesus Christ as much as Pascal does. Usually people see our badges and run away but Pascal saw my badge and said:
 "Oh yes! Wonderful. I love Jesus. Yes yes yes. Very good! When shall we meet?" 
He's the man! and he is so excited to read the Book of Mormon once we get him a French copy this week. 

Another one of our new friends we met this week is named Sheffield! I was talking with him and asked what he was studying at University. He told me he was studying American history. I pulled out a Book of Mormon and said:
"Thats great! We have a book all about American History!" 
He is amazing and so prepared to hear the gospel. We hope to meet with him this week.

Some other fun stuff:
I street contacted Frankenstein which was pretty great

I started crying at a members house because I had the spiciest pepper of my whole life sweeeet goodness I was dying

On one of our bus rides we got hit by a car and then had to sprint to our tea appointment

Our oven is broken so I cooked apple pie in a frying pan

Elder Carlson is a baller

Luke 15 is amazing

I LOVE MANCHESTER
Hurrah for Israel!
Elder McConkie




No comments:

Post a Comment